All Duux products have a warranty of 12 months after the date of purchase. During this period we guarantee the repair of defects caused by material and manufacturing defects. This must be assessed by the distributor in the country concerned. In the event of a defect please first consult your usermanual and the online FAQ (frequently updated on www.duux.com) at all times. If no solution is offered, you are requested to contact your supplier. If the supplier is unable to repair the defect, they will contact Duux customer service.
- The warranty period will not be extended, even in the event of repairs being made.
- The warranty provides a right to have a product repaired but not to exchange or return a product.
- Duux’s obligation under this warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of defective parts as deemed necessary and as covered under this warranty.
- Duux reserves the right to improve the design of any product without assuming any obligation to modify the previously manufactured products.
- The warranty may only be invoked if you provide Duux with the original purchase receipt along with the defective product.
- Your warranty registration must be on file when warranty service is required.
No warranty will be provided in the following circumstances
- If you have made or arranged for modifications or repairs to be made without written permission first having been received from Duux or the retailer.
- Normal wear and tear or damage due to accident, carelessness, lack of maintenance, misapplication, improper use or use of accessories and parts which are not manufactured by Duux, as well as altered and/or disassembled components.
- Defects resulting from any use or maintenance other than that indicated in the user guide.
- This warranty period commences upon purchase of the product and is validated by registering online at www.duux.com.
- In the event of any dispute regarding product warranty, Duux reserves the right to take all final decisions